PHOTO BOOTH HIRE
- Published date: January 4, 2017
- Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Foto Booth Craze started in 2016, our target market is everyone. We mainly rent to venues catering for weddings, photographers that want to expand their services, stadiums that want to entertain their supporters, children’s parties and of course corporate client’s.
Foto Booth Craze is very hands on with our consultations. We service Johannesburg and Pretoria.
The guest(s) chooses a prop that he/she wants to pose with, then the guest(s) strikes a pose and after the 7 second delay a picture is taken, printed and laminated within 25 seconds.
All ages qualify to have their photo taken as long as they can strike a pose.
We have a friendly operator available for the duration of the hire period and we have an array of funny, silly, classic and fun props to choose from.
The client receives delivery, setup and a friendly booth assistant for the duration of the hire. You get a maximum of 200 photographs for the duration of the hire.
You also receive all your photos on a USB flash drive to print after your function.
A customised message of logo at the bottom of the photo strip may be used.
Photo Booths have become a much sought after “Must Have” at all types of events.
Whether it’s for a small private event like a birthday party at your house or a major product launch with media and 1000’s of guests, Photo Booths entertain and delight.
Photo Booths are only limited to the imagination. A photo creates a lasting memory for the event we have hosted and everyone gets to take their memorabilia home to remember the fun they had at your event.
Availability: January 9, 2017 until December 15, 2017 (340 days)
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "hire protection" or "owner certification"